2008/05/27

New Japanese movie director - Hitoshi Matsumoto

Hi,folks! How are you? I am fine.

Today, I want to write about one movie.

The title is "Dai-nihonjin". It means a big Japanese man.funny...




This movie's director is Hitoshi Matsumoto. His is an also comedian. His comedian's name is "Down Town". Since I was 14 years, I have known him. Yes, new generation of Japanese comedy. Indeed, he is most popular among young Japanese. He is called "The boss of New generation of Comedy" in Japan. I think it got to be true!

Finally, he made a movie by himself. Last year, the movie was released. Then I watched it last month. Some of reviews weren't good. But I like his movie and I could laugh while watching his movie! I think that the comedy is so difficult. There aren't any comedians who make all of people laugh. Especially, his comedy is black. So I like UK's comedy. For exmaple,"Extras","The IT Crowd","Little Britain" I think Japanese public TV "NHK" don't allow to broadcast these TV programs. So many people don't often watch TV programs of NHK. The gap between NHK and us is big! hahaha (I'm sorry!!!! But I think comedians are so smartest.)



Anyway, please watch his movie if you have a chance.

2 件のコメント:

ba さんのコメント...

hahahaaha
Public TV broadcast is very well behaved...
I hope I can watch his movies too, because I really enjoy japanese comedians!!!
Thank you for the tip!

reona さんのコメント...

ba:
Thank you for reading my blog!

I hope you like his movie.
It must be funny!