2008/05/30

My trip of Kagoshima #3

Do you like the movie "Mononoke hime" of Hayao Miyazaki?



Of course, I love it so much. By the way, do you know that he imagined the story of the movie when he had gone to Yakushima island of Kagoshima? There are a lot of islands of Kagoshima and natures. Yakushima is a famous island. But I couldn't go to there when I went to Kagoshima. I was sorry.



But I found many goods of Hayao Miyazaki's works.



I wish I will go on a trip of Yakushima island someday. Do you want to go there?

3 件のコメント:

ba さんのコメント...

'Mononoke Hime' is one of the best stories I've ever seen!!
It's very beautiful!
Question: has the boar a special meaning to japanese people?

reona さんのコメント...

Ba:
Thank you for reading my blog!

I am glad you love "Mononoke hime".

I don't know about the meaning of the boar...

I am sorry.

People might believe that the boar was a special animal in the past...

ba さんのコメント...

yeah, that's what I imagined... i'll try to research! thank you!!!