2008/05/12

watching movies

Well,I went to Nagoya & fish market. But I didn't go to other place because there were a lot of people in famous place and they had to wait for long time. So we watched movies.

The movies that I watched were here.

- "Charlotte Gray"

you know that I love Cate Blanchett. She is so smart and beautiful. I saw this movie many times. I don't know how many times I had watched this movie. But after watching this movie, I always impressed. U especially like Billy Crudup. His character was a teacher and he tried to fight French government and save children of Judaism. Then the woman who Cate Blanchett played came from London to become a spy of UK and met him. At first, he didn't believe her at all. But later , she lived his father as the maid at his big house together. She took care of the childrent of Judaism and worked together. She tried to save them. Then they understood there were soul mates. After the war, she was going to meet him.

I think this movie was so interesting and I think about the war and peace while watching this movie.

- Veronica Guerin

yes. that's right. this movie was based on true story. She was dead... I wonder whether I could do like her... I really respect her.

- First Blood

-"The Holiday"

Sometime, I need funny or action movies . When I watched the movie "The holiday", I could remember UK!

0 件のコメント: