2008/05/26

Charo episode9 - The strange dream

Charo is still down in Dread's nest after being terribly seasick. Shota appears in his dream.

Charo: Shota was crying sometimes. He was lonely. His mother died last year.

Shota: ごめんね、チャロ。 これは二人の秘密だよ。お父さんには内緒なんだ。

Charo: He was sad, but he was hiding it. He tried to seem okay.

Charo: One day, Shota said that we were going on a trip to America with his father. Then, Shota's grandma gave us a lucky charm. I'm wearing it. It's here... on my collar.

Shota: チャロ、よかったね。おそろいだよ。

Charo: In America, we were having great fun.

Shota: 見て、チャロ。ほっとドックのソーセージがあんなに大きい!

Charo: Every day there was a surprise. But I was left alone... at the airport... What happened?

An airplane flies over Charo. He madly runs after it.

Charo: Don't go, Shota! I'm still here! I don't want to be left alone. Shota! Shota!

Charo is mumbling in his sleep, with tears in his eyes.

Margherita: Hey, you need some rest, too, Dread. It's my turn to stay awake.

Dread: Nah, I'm not sleepy.

Margherita: ... You know, Dread... You're really sweet.

Dread: No. I'm not. It's Charo. Noisy kid. I couldn't get to sleep anyway.


A friend is one who shares your fears, my friend

One who'll stroke your back while in pain

My friend, have you cried to your heart's content?

Here I am to make laugh again

Won't you smile again?


Charo: (talking his dream) I can get back to Japan. That's for sure...isn't it?

Just as he says this, some thick violent smoke rises from nowhere. And look! A strange woman.

Andorra: Yes, Charo. Sure. You'll get to see the boy again.

Charo: W...who are you...?

Andorra: I am the dream-traveler. I peeked into your dream. I hope you didn't mind.

Charo: My... dream?

Andorra: Someday I will help you.

Charo: Wait! Who are you?

Charo wakes up. It's Dread's nest. Margherita is sitting right beside him.

Margherita: Charo! You're awake! Great! Dread, Dread! Charo is awake!

Dread: Oh... Good.

Checking on the pup, Dread is realieved, and closes his eyes.

Margherita: It's so good to have you back. Dread stayed with you the whole time you were asleep.

Charo: Dread?

Margherita: Shhh... it's his turn to get some rest. He must have been really sleepy.

Listening to Dread's loud snores, Charo looks up at the night sky with a puzzled look on his face.

Charo: I met a very strange woman...

2 件のコメント:

ba さんのコメント...

The more I read the episodes, the more I wish Charo meets again his owner!!!!
('my... dream'? kawaiisoni!!!!)

reona さんのコメント...

ba:
Hi,ba!

Yes, I agree with you!

I love this TV program.
I wish Charo will meet his owner too!