2008/05/23

Wait for today!

Finally, Friday came. I had waited for today....

This week, I was so tired. Because I had to keep testing programs and find bugs...

Today, I was late for the office.

What time did I get up?



The answer is 9:30 am....

I think that the reason has got to be watch the movie until 3:40 am. hahaha.

Then I took a shower and went to the office. I arrived at my office at 11 am. I know I'm not a good employee....

Anyway, I am glad because tomorrow is a holiday! I'll take a rest enough!

2 件のコメント:

ba さんのコメント...

hahahahaha
I hope the movie worth the late-night!
Which movie did you watch?

reona さんのコメント...

Do you know this movie?

"Les Amants du Pont-Neuf"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Les_Amants_du_Pont-Neuf

This is French movie.

I love this director "Leos Carax".
If you find it, please watch it!