2008/05/08

Fish market "Ishiki"

Hi,how are you? I am fine. I didn't upload my blog at all. By the way, now I am in the office. I will write about the big fish market "Ishiki" where I went to go. Last month, I went to Nagoya to meet my parents. And we went to the fish market to eat Japanese food "Sushi" by the car.

Ishiki is famous as seafoods. After 2 hours, we arrived at the fish market. Then we went to Japanese restaurant "Musashi" where is famous as delicious foods.



Already, there were a lot of people that they wanted to eat Sushi!. So we had to wait for 1 hour to eat Sushi. Then we finally ate sushi!!! How huge and delicious!!!

I had never eaten the huge and delicious sushi! The price was 1550yen!!! I think it wasn't expensive because the fishes were fresh!!! If you have a chance,please go to there and eat seafoods.

2 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
good to see you back : )
of course I would like to eat that sushi !!
take care
Mike

reona さんのコメント...

Mike!!!

Thank you for the comment!!!

I will send Japanese things later!

I hope you like them and you enjoy you life in UK!

Take care
lots of love