2008/05/28

My trip of Kagoshima #2

Hi,I am keeping to test programs today. I wonder when I will be able to finish...

By the way, I want to write about my trip of Kagoshima. Yes, I had been to there on Feb with my dad.

This is Sakura island of Kagoshima.



The landscape was beautiful. I could see the oceans in there. I met some American and Australian. They enjoyed it too.

We can go to there by a ferry. We got on the ferry for 13 mins. The price is 150 yen. So people of Kagoshima often use the ferry.

While getting on the ferry, I talked with American. He came from Frolida and he said that he would keep traveling for 3 months!!! I envy him.hahaha

Then we went to Kirishima city. The hot spring of Kirishima is famous. In addition, Shochu, porks,etc.

We stayed in the hotel "hotel Kyocera".

The hotel was luxury. There are hot springs and shops, restaurants, spas etc. I hope I will stay in there again. I heard that big Japanese companies built the office around the hotel. So I met many other countries. They used this hotel for business. After enjoying hot springs, I went to the bar of this hotel. I drank a cup of wine and read the book for 1 hours. The view from the bar was good. Of course, the dishes too. My dad and I ate Kagoshima foods too much!!! And beer too.hahaha

The famous and delicious foods of Kagoshima are here.
- "Satsuma age"




- "Black pork"("Kuro buta")
- Katsuo tataki(sliced bonito)


Of course there are famous other things.(clothes,dishes,etc) If you want to know them, please check this website. I will write about my trip again!

2 件のコメント:

ba さんのコメント...

yummy! I love age! My mother often makes narizushi!

please, correct me if I am wrong, but Kyocera Hotel is used to hold wedding ceremonies?

reona さんのコメント...

Ba:
Thank you for the comment.

Yes, I love age & Inarizushi too!
They are popular in Japan.

But satsuma age is different from age.
Age is made from beans.
Satsuma age is made from fishes,jinenjyo etc.
http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E3%81%95%E3%81%A4%E3%81%BE%E3%81%82%E3%81%92

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satsuma_age

By the way, your question is right!
The hotel is hold wedding ceremonies!
But I couldn't see them while I stayed in the hotel because the season wasn't wedding ceremonies.
In Japan, they often hold the wedding ceremonies in June. It's like America etc.