2008/05/26

The movie festival of Cannes

Now, I often check the website of the movie festival "cannes". It is held now.

You know that I love movies and I love Sean Penn. He is attending as a jury president. I found some movies that I would like to watch at once.

- "Changeling"



- "Guerrilla"
I love the director of this movie "Steven Soderbergh" and the main character "Benicio Del Toro". Although I watched the movie "21G", Benicio Del Toro was so nice.
After watching the movie, I like him so much.

- "I Am Because We Are"



This is a documentary movie. I love true stories. Especially, I have to watch this movie and know that terrible things and understand children.

- tokyosonata

Recently, I think Japanese movies are better. I like the actress of this movie "Kyoko Koizumi".She was a singer. But recenlty, she is popular as an actress.

- Yamano anata tokuichi no koi

This movie is released now. Tuyoshi Kusanagi whom I love played as a main character. I think he is a good actor. For example, his TV programs(drama) are popular. If you have a chance, please watch his TV drama! I hope that you like!

Anyway, I will keep cheking the interesting movies.If you find it, please tell me!

0 件のコメント: