2006/07/13

GEOCACHING

Do you know about GEOCACHING? I didn't know about GEOCACHING at all before I heard that from Fabi. Then I read the explanations of GEOCACHING. I think that GEOCACHING is very interesting game and I want to try playing that. There are caches in Japan too and some Japanese enjoy playing GEOCACHING in Japan. It is true that GEOCACHING isn't still more popular in Japan than other countries. But I will try playing GEOCACHING in Japan. Players need GPS at first. Of course if you can access at the internet, you will be able to enjoy GEOCACHING after looking the website of GEOCACHING and looking for the places where there are caches in Japan. But I want to get GPS!!! Then I hope I will enjoy playing GEOCACHING by using GPS.

5 件のコメント:

ba さんのコメント...

Wow, it looks very funny!!!!

But here in Brazil it wouldn't work. Why? Because the cache would be stolen before we find it! hahaha

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
my friend found a cache once whilst out walking..... he didn't know what it was so he handed it in to the police as lost property...ha ha
he was pretty embarressed when he found out
take care
mike

reona さんのコメント...

ba:
Thank you for the comment.

Do you have any frineds who enjoy playing at GEOCACHING?

Mike:
hahaha.your friend were nice!!!

If I don't know about this game,I will do same things!

Take care!

ba さんのコメント...

no, here in brazil everybody is afraid of being robbered! hahaha

reona さんのコメント...

Thank you for reading my blog.

Do you have your own blog?