2006/07/21

'mosquito'

Rain,rain,rain.... Yes, it has been raining in Tokyo since Monday. Although I could sleep at night without an air conditioner. At Last night, I had watched 'LOST' again. After finishing the world cup, I tried looking for something that I could enjoy. Then I am enjoying watching 'LOST' and playing the game 'SODOKU' that X taught me. But my brain is dead. So I can't finish the game yet.(hahaha) I read an interesting article of Japanese magazine 'R25' yesterday. 'R25' is a free magazine and many people read 'R25'. According to the magazine, many people who are over 30 years old don't notice a sound of 20 kHz. 14kHz 15kHz 16kHz 17kHz 18kHz 19kHz 20kHz So unique service 'mosquito' of these sounds are popular among children of England now. They like that they use this as a ringtone of cell phones. When their mobile telephone sounds during a class, the teachers who are over 30 years old can't hear these sounds. So children look at the their teachers and laugh because children can hear these sounds. I will try these sounds and I wonder whether I can hear a sound of 20kHz. Now, the sound of these may be sounding around you. Be careful of 'mosquito'!!!

5 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
maybe I should record some Longstone music at those frequeces then children can play the music as loud as they like without annoying us old folk...ha ha ha
take care
mike

Ipshi さんのコメント...

my god ... children of this new world hav so much to look forward to ... i feel like an ancient cave dweller !!

Piccola さんのコメント...

Hmm.. Perhaps they are going to start cheating during exams and things like that by using frequencies that we can't hear. o.O!

ba さんのコメント...

Well, considering what the nowadays kids are saying, i'd rather not to listen! Thank God! hahahaha

reona さんのコメント...

mike:
Thank you for the comment!!!
I can hear sounds of your band.
I love Longstone's music.
When I work at my office,I listen to them.

I hope you will play well at the wedding party!

ipshi:
Can you hear?
I can hear a sound!!!(but my brain is dead...)

piccola:
How are you?
hahaha.I laugh!!!
Your joke is nice!

Ba:
hahaha.funny!