2006/07/18

Tarako

Do you know about tarako of this video? If you want to know about Japanese food tarako , look at this. Tarako is a character of Japanese company Kewpie. Kewpie's mayo is famous in Japan and we use Kewpis's products. Tarako is Japanese food and it is a egg of fish. We eat rice with tarako, pasta with tarako. Now, Tarako is a character of CM and it is very popular among Japanese woman. If you want to buy goods of Tarako, look at this. たらこキューピー オルゴール 本物 たらこキューピー ストラップ  本物 The song of CM was sold in Japan and it is popular now. The title of this song is 'Tarako Tarako Tarako'. What do you think Tarako? Cute or ugly?

7 件のコメント:

Alex さんのコメント...

I just had a Tarako for dinner, it was very nice.
But, that's the first time I've seen the commercial; very very very strange.
My wife just said she hates watching it - the character is definitely not cute!

reona さんのコメント...

alex:
Thank for the comment!!!

I love tarako of food too.

hahaha.
Yes.this CM is very strange.
But some of Japanese like this CM.
(I think it is strage too and I don't want a doll of tarako.hahaha)
Please apologize to your wife instead of me.

Anyway,I am glad you could eat tarako of food.

ba さんのコメント...

sinister! hahaha

匿名 さんのコメント...

Food? Is the doll the Tarako and is it like a logo for the company? Sorry if I am thick.

I like the doll and the effort it has gone in to move all those dolls. Very Japanese.

reona さんのコメント...

Ba:
hahaha.
Japanese like kimo kawaii.
(Kimo kawaii means that yucky and cute.)

Lizze:

Yes.This character is a logo.
My friends have dolls of this Tarako.hahaha.

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
well i don't think cute is the right word to describe the little baby thing..... it's kind of weird...ha ha
I have a bottle of the mayo..... I bought it from the online store when I made okonomiyaki.... I realised because it has the Tarako on the bottle.
So Tarako has a baby's head and a body made of fish eggs??.... strange!
When I was young my parents ate cod roe from the fish and chip shop but I don't think it is so popular now.
I remember I liked the taste.
take care
Mike

匿名 さんのコメント...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»