2006/07/19

Hub of English pub in Tokyo

I used to go to English pub 'HUB' in Japan because I lived near Opera city and I worked at there. I went to HUB in order to drink beer or have lunch etc. But I didn't know about drink 'Strongbow' of England before Mike taught me. ストロングボウ サイダー5度275ml(イギリス)STRONGBOW CIDER So I had wanted to try drinking that at once. Then I went to HUB on Sunday. Then I could try drinking Strongbow. Yes It was very delicious. Mike, Thank you!!! If you didn't tell me about it , I didn't notice it and I couldn't drink it when I went to HUB. So Thank you!!! In addtion I could eat 'Cotswold Honey Glazed Chicken and Pepper Kebabs'. This dish was made from recipe of Cotswold's chef Rob Rees. Of course I eat fish and chips!!! If you may go to HUB in Japan, I recommend that you will eat Rob Rees's dishes.

4 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
I'm glad you enjoyed the Hub!!!
and you managed to try some cider too... I love cider ..ha ha Strongbow is a very popular type of cider here.
Well if I manage to save the money and fly 14 hours to Tokyo for a holiday i can visit the English pub and eat Cotswold food and fish and chips!!!!! and drink strongbow ..ha ha ha.. I wonder if it is the same as here??
I wonder how you would enjoy the Japanese restaurant in the Cotswolds... maybe it is terrible ..ha ha
I know you would like the pubs in the Cotswolds for sure!! and the cider...ha ha
please take care
Mike

Fabian さんのコメント...

Hehe ^^~

It must be a nice pub!
When I was in England, I wasn't permitted to enter a pub (because the age) but I went to English pup here in Leipzig. I enjoyed Fish&Chips and Ciders Apple Beer ^^ So great :-)

reona さんのコメント...

Mike:
Yes,I could enjoy the HUB!!!
hahaha.

I love Strongbow too!!!
I think fish and chips may be different from England.
(I don't know about that because I have never eaten fish and chips in England.)

I hope that I drink with you at the pub of Japan or the Cotswolds someday!

Fabi:
I envy you because you went to England.
Are there many pub of English in Germany?

erika さんのコメント...

Hi~
I've never been to like pubs because I'm not 20 yet, haha. But actually I love drinking☆ Recently, my friend went to foreigners pub and she said she enjoyed so much so I want to go there someday. Have you been like pubs?