2006/07/03

Nakata's retirement

I arrived at my house at 21 pm. Then I turned on the TV and I surprised at the biggest new and I shouted. Today,Hidethoshi Nakata announced his retirement from the soccer on his blog. I am feeling sad. Because I had known him when he was 20 years old. When I watched his game for the first time, I thought Nakata might become a best player in Japan.(In addition,I was surprised at his birthday..hahaha) He was different from other Japanese players. When I knew the news of his retirement, I really understood why he cried after Japan lost Brazil. Because he had never cried when his team had lost. Anyway, I am shocked now. I will post about him again tomorrow.

3 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
it was a news story for the BBC too
here is the link


http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/world_cup_2006/teams/japan/5141906.stm

take care
Mike

reona さんのコメント...

Mike:
Thank you for the comment and the link.

I read the web site.
I really thank you.

In Japan,he was first person who had played at European teams.
So many Japanese feel sad now.

Because he had played as a player since the world cup of France.

But I can understand him after I read his announce.
I hope that he will enjoy another life.

Mike,Thank you.
I look forward to chatting with you!

Take care!

P.S Did you go to the pub today?
I want to drink today!!!Hahaha.

ba さんのコメント...

what a pity.

but as i told you before, this was a wise decision, after all, it would be worse if he didn't notice that and did stupid things like brazilian cafu and roberto carlos (now their history is partially ruined because this World Cup edition)...