2006/07/29

Fireworks? NO!!!!

Today, the fireworks of Sumida river will be held. I often went to see fireworks there. (I go to a fireworks of Yokosuka navy base every year.) This year,I can't see them because of my work. I am sorry. I really want to see them. But I could see nice fireworks while I worked at my office!!! yes, Google video of X!!! If you see them at the nice place, you have to get the place where you will see fireworks until 1 pm. But today, I didn't need to take the place and wait for 5 hours until the fireworks will start. Then I could see fantastic fireworks after I cliked the url of Google Video. Thanks!

5 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
I love fireworks!! We have fireworks on November 5th in the U.K. Often we held a party at my parents cottage on November 5th with food ,drink, a large bonfire and as many fireworks as we could get ..ha ha
It also reminds me of a Beat Takeshi movie called Hana-bi

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119250/

I like this film.

this site explains about November 5th in the U.K.
http://www.bonefire.org/guy/bonfire.php

http://www.guy-fawkes.com/

take care
Mike

Ipshi さんのコメント...

we have a whole festival for bursting fireworks and crackers in India .. its called Divali or Deepawali. its 5 days which are spent with prayers, new clothes, lots of sweets and fireworks in the night.

tho it does cause a lot of pollution but its one of our biggest festivals ...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divali

Ipshi さんのコメント...

hey reona .. miss u ... post soon

reona さんのコメント...

Mike,Ipshi:
Thank you for the comment!

Sorry.
I had to release new service and Now I have to fix bugs.
Oh,I don't like bugs.
But I have to fix them.
I will post again!!!

Take care!

reona さんのコメント...

Mike:
That is nice!!!

You held a party at yourparents cottage while seeing fireworks?

That is nice!!!
I envy you!!!

I hope you enjoy a party and seeing fireworks this year.

I love Hanabi of the movie!
Is Takeshi Kitano popular in England?

Ipshi:
Thank you for the link!

Divali is very wonderful!!!
Yeah,I could understand that Divali is a biggest festivals in your country.

You are lucky because you can see a biggest festivals of India.

Take care!