2006/07/28

Paprika

When I look at the news about government after I got up in the morning, I often feel disappointment of our government and our system. Koisuzu will resign on September. He didn't solve any problems at all. Increase of senior citizen and destruction of pension system,impropriety of bureaucrat ,raise of a consumption tax,deficit financing of the government,personal waste by the government,increase of suicide,increase of difference society,increase of NEET(young people Not in Education, Employment or Training) , declining birthrate etc. He just had enjoyed his trip of America and he sand a song of Elvis by using our tax. I had watched the TV programs about our government a few weeks ago. Then one commentator said funny words on TV. "There are lot of problems so much, but, according to the government, it is only Japanese citizen that continue working. If there are such a disgraceful affair and a problem abroad, the demonstration happens." I laugh when he said that. Yes. Surely! In addition my boss didn't know about Google Analytics at all until yesterday. Oh, Sorry.It is not about the government. Anyway, I want to talk about other topics today. Have you ever watched the movie 'Tokyo God Father'? Yes,I like this movie. When I had read a magazine (I forget the name of it) ,I had known this movie at the first time. Then I tried to watch this movie. Yeah, The story and character, animation were very good! Satoshi Kon made this movie. You many know this movie because this movie was elected by a candidate Academy Award Animated Featuer Film Award work and competed with "Finding Nemo" although it couldn't win. But this movie won the prize at Belgian international animation festival's TV movie prize. Then he made new movie 'Paprika'. 'Paprika' was based on the novel 'Paprika' of Yasutaka Tsutusi. 2 days ago, I had posted about the movie 'Mushishi'. According to the news, both movie of Mushishi and Paprika were nominated in Venetia International Film Festival. 'Paprika' will be realsed in Jan of 2007. Of course I have to watch 'Paprika'!!!

1 件のコメント:

reona さんのコメント...

Mike:
I am stupid....

I deleted your comment by mistake.

I am sorry!!!
So I put on your comment this.

----
Hi Reona
I don't know so much about the Japanese government but I totally sympathise with your views, I do know about the politics and government of the U.K. and U.S.A. and I agree with what you say ...... all these politicians seem to forget about social issues such as pensions , unemployment , poverty and healthcare etc. and seem instead to want to fight wars... and spend all our taxes on the army. I know this is a simplified view but look at New Orleans.... America could send thousands of troops quickly to a war in Iraq but would not send even bottles of water to the poor people made homeless by storms in their own country!! This made me so sad and angry.

I feel bad ... i have known about "Tokyo Godfather" and can buy the DVD here but I have not watched it yet!!
ha ha ... so I will put this right and buy the DVD now ..ha ha.

I will also look forward to watching "Mushishi" and "Paprika" if they are released in the U.K. or U.S.A.

Thank you for telling us about these films

take care
mike

----
When I read your comment about government and Iraq, I agree with you.

We don't want to do war..
(Koizumi supported bush although we don't support .)

Anyway, I hope you will enjoy TokyoGodfather and mushishi,Paprika!!

Please tell me if you watch those.

Have a nice day!