2006/09/27

After doing Hot yoga

Yesterday, I done Hot yoga for 1 hours at the Yoga studio. It was an amazing experience for me. After changing into clothes ,I felt hot and sweat a great deal as soon as I entered the studio. Please read this if you want to know more. So we have to prepare the water of 1 liter and drink water while doing Yoga. I finished drinking the water of 1 liter before finishing the class. So I may prepare more water at the next time.

While doing Yoga, I noticed that it is difficult to master a method of breathing of Yoga. And I couldn't take some pouses of Yoga.

But after doing Yoga, I felt my body was lighter and the calmness of my mind.

Although I had a cold and a fever, I really relaxed and felt good after doing Yoga. When I left the studio after taking a shower, I wanted to walk and feel the wind of air. So I walked a little. It was very nice. I think that it was true that Doing Yoga has a relaxing effect.

If it is possible, I want to go to the Hot Yoga studio and do Hot yoga every day. Of course I decided that I will keep doing Yoga at the Yoga studio and I will try doing Yoga at my home by myself.

4 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

my friends said the music also helps a lot to calm the mind down. is it true?
i hope this cuts your stress out! ;)

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi reona
I have not heard of hot yoga before, it sounds like a good idea, glad you enjoyed it, hope your feeling better now and your fever has gone
please take care
Mike

reona さんのコメント...

Mike:
There are many types of Yoga programs in Japan.
I heard that they came from America.
Anyway, I will keep doing Hot Yoga.

I will take a rest on Sunday.
Thank you for worrying about me!

I hope you enjoy your weekend!!!

Take care!

reona さんのコメント...

Ba:
Thank you for the comment.

It is impotant that listening to the music for me.
And the music doesn't play while doing Yoga.

Just the voices of the teachers and imaginations, doing the method of Yoga breathing.