2006/09/04

Jindaiji temple #1

I want to write about Jindaiji temple more because it was a wonderful place.

After I got on the train for Chofu station for 10 mins and I waited for a bus of the hot spring "yukari". If you get on the train and bus from Shinjyuku staion, it takes about 30 mins. There are shuttle buses for free to the hot spring "yukari". Then I got on the bus for about 15 mins and I arrived at a hot spring "Yukari". There are some hot springs and spa , a shop and a restaurant "Shiroyama" of natural food. in "Yukari".

This is a old building or warehouse to keep household effects safely. It was called "Kura".



This is a door of "kura".I think I couldn't see "kura" in Tokyo.



These are a garden of Jindaji hot spring "Yukari".





Then I went to Jindaiji temple by walk. I found plants and flowers!!









If I live to the place around Jindaiji, I must have a garden and I could enjoy gardening!!! Then after walking for 7 or 8 mins, I arrived at Jindaiji temple!!! These are images of Japanese gods "Ebis" and "Daikoku".



This is a temple.



Then I walked around the forest of Jindaiji temple.



I found Japanese noodle restaurant while walking! Soba of Jindaiji is very famous. Of course I love!!!



These are beer of Jidaiji. Yes, Very good!!!



Then I walked again. I found this. The weed has an amazing ability to survive!!!













There are some flower shops.





These are red pepper. If I buy these, I don't need to buy powder of red pepper at the shops! I will buy if I go to there again!!!







These are wind chimes of Japan. They are called "Fuu-rin".



The weather and air were very wonderful.



There are restaurants and shops around Jindaiji temple.







I found an intresting thing in front of the restaurant. This is a tanuki's figure. It is said that they are good-luck articles sold at religious festivals.



These are beer of soba!!!





This is a windmill.



These are rice cracker "Senbei". Yes, Japanese snack!



These are dauram dolls.



After I walked the street, I went to Jindaiji temple. I will write about it later. If you want to see photos, you can see them at this.

5 件のコメント:

Ipshi さんのコメント...

wow

thats an amazing photo diary entry!! really felt like i was walkin around over there to!! the place looks really beautiful!!

u know... i hav a chilli plant at my house :)

reona さんのコメント...

Ipshi:

Thank you for the comment!

I am glad you saw my blog and enjoyed them!!!

You have a chilli plant?
Wow.That is great!!!

I didn't buy it. But I will buy it!!!

Take care!

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
I must agree with Ipshi, these are an amazing set of photos , thank you! If i went to this place I would spend too much money... ha ha .. I want to try all the food and beer and buy souvenires ... it looks like such a lovely green place , lots of cool plants. My Mom grows peppers and gives me plenty to use for cooking. Thanks again for posting these pictures
take care
mike

匿名 さんのコメント...

Fantastic pictures and not that far from Tokyo.

When I see your pics I get so inspired to see more of Japan.

ba さんのコメント...

what a gorgeous album you made on this post!!!! congratulations, excellent pictures!
by the way, i like tanuki. i keep one on my desk since i was 9 because i was told that his shield protects from evilness and the hat lights our path. is it correct?