2006/09/29

Are there any sweets and snacks on your desks?

I read the website about the method of Yoga breathing on the net. I will try doing the method of Yoga at the next time.

By the way, I couldn't eat lunch yesterday.

Going on a diet?

No!!!

I didn't have any money because I left my wallet at my home. I noticed it before I went to buy a lunch box. But I didn't need to put up with the hunger because of some snacke and sweets.

Chocolate from Mike and rice crackers "O-Senbei".Mike,Thank you!

. I was lucky. But I ate more!!! Yeah,I know that it is my fault because I like chocolates and rice crackers.

塩味サラダせんべい定家の月 サラダ仕立てご愛食用(1枚入り19袋)(係数8) If there is a box of rice crackers, I must eat them at once.haha. 【サラダ煎餅詰め合わせ】 定家の月 小缶(1枚入り36袋)(係数16) Be careful because you may eat more if there are delicious sweets and snacks around you.

2 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
I'm glad I sent the chocolate now ...ha ha , I don't want you to go hungry!
No snacks on my desk right now but my friend has just gone to buy bacon sandwiches !!
take care
Mike

reona さんのコメント...

Mike:
Thank you for the comment and Green & Black's chocolates ,the cooking book and CD!!!

I really thank you!
If I go to England, I will buy all tyeps of Green & Black!
hahaha