2006/09/02

My dinner

Yesterday, I went to the supermarket after work. Then I took photos although some people looked me strangely. Because they might wonder why I took photos at the supermarket.
- Yakitori

The price of 1 peice is 60 yen. I sometimes buy them.
- Ayu

I like fish. Grilled Ayu is very delicious. I want to fish Ayu some day if I go to this place.

- Aji(horse mackerel)

- Sashimi


These are sashimi of tuna.
- Sushi

The price was 598 yen. It was very cheap!!!
- Kinpira

Please look at this if you want to make Kinpira.

I bought Kinpira, Sashimi(tuna).
What was your dinner?

4 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

wow that food looks amazing......
well, I went to the pub after work and drank scrumpy....then we moved to another pub and drank wine...
so it was late .... the only place open was a chip shop,
so I ate sausage ,chips and gravy....... not healthy..ha ha
I want to eat sashimi too ... ha ha ha
take care
Mike

ba さんのコメント...

sushi, undoubtely!
what sushimi do you like? just tuna?

reona さんのコメント...

Mike:
Your dinner was nice!!!

I like pub too!
Today, I bought a guide book of England.

So I want to eat English breakfast and go to pub!

Ba:
What was your dinner?

Mike さんのコメント...

Ha ha .... yea ,
two great things about England, decent fried breakfasts and real pubs.... but there are many poor imitations these days, so if you make it over for a visit ,I'll suggest some places where you can eat good food and visit lovely country pubs so hopefully you will enjoy England properly

take care
Mike