2006/09/02

Feeling nature

Do you need nature?

Yes,I need them and I love it. TOday , I felt nature! Very wonderful.

I went to Jitanji temple today. Very cool.

There are many trees and plants, clean air, a lake, shops and restaurants "soba" etc. Japanese noodle "soba" of Jindaiji is famous.



I can relax while walking around the forest and seeing them.

I want to go to Jindaiji forest every day if it is possible. I may prefer Jindaiji-temple to Asakusa-temple. Because there are more many natures and there are not many people in there. So I can relax.
I will write about Jitanji temple and other later.

Anyway, I hope that you can enjoy your weekend!

Have a nice weekend!

3 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
it's cool that you have somewhere peaceful and green that you can escape to from the city. I don't think I could live in such a huge city as Tokyo. I love nature , I was raised in the countryside and I love the space and quiet and the beautiful green views too much . Cheltenham is a small town with the Cotswold hills all around ,so even without a car I can escape into the countryside any time. I feel lucky for that. I often think people don't look carefully enough at the fantastic things in the world around them. There are so many simple things to enjoy.
I hope you had a good weekend

take care
Mike

Ipshi さんのコメント...

i love being outside in the fresh air... i really need it after so many days in my horrible air conditioned office..

hope ur vacation plans out properly .. im wonderin if uv got my postcard yet? i sent it 2 weeks back .. if u havent.. then the indian postal service really sucks!!

reona さんのコメント...

Mike:
Thank you for the comment!

I agree with your thought.
I could relax so much!

I am thinking about living in the place where I can feel nature more.

I will try to go to there again!

Have a nice day!

Ipshi:
Thank you for the comment.

I am glad you like nature!
I don't get a post card from you yet.

I will check my post box tonight!

Thank you so much!
Take care!