2006/09/14

Stall

I like stalls.

When I went to Penang island, I was very surprised at stalls of Penang. There are a lot of stalls around the beach "Batu Feringhi". If you go to there, you can enjoy shopping and eating delicious food of stalls. The hotel "Grand Plaza Parkroyal Penang Hotel" where I stayed was a best place in Batu Feringhi. So I went to food stalls many times a day while I was in Penang.

It is difficult to find a lot of stalls every day in Tokyo. I am sorry because I can see stalls while only festivals in Tokyo. But I knew that there are stalls in specific places of Tokyo.

Yes, "Neo Stall".

If you go to specific places(Yuraku-cyo,Harajyuku etc), you may luckliy find some stalls.

I can't have any chance to go to stalls yet. But they will set up stalls around yuraku-cyo station at tomorrow's night. If I don't have a headache tomorrow and I leave my office until 7 pm, I may go to see stalls.

Of course I will write about it if I go to there.

2 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi reona
at the "Bestival" music festival i just visited there were many stalls selling all sorts of food drink and gifts etc.
The best food stall was this.....
http://www.sporeboys.com/Pages/wearethesporeboys.html

they made an amazing wild mushroom rissoto topped with fresh parsley , parmesan shavings and olive oil.... wow I had to go back for more!!
take care
Mike

reona さんのコメント...

Mike:
Thank you for the comment!

Wow.I envy you because you could sleep at the tent and shopping at the stalls.
In addition,eating delicious food of stalls!

Take care!