2006/01/07

The first day in Penang - night's markets

When I arrived at the hotel,it was 9 pm. The hotel that I stayed in Penang is 'Grand Plaza Park Royal Hotel'. There were swimming pools & some restaurants & some shops in the hotel. We could swim at from 8 am to 8 pm in the pool. The lobby of the hotel is very oriental mood. ・the shop And There were shops & night's markets around the hotel. Then I went out to watch the stalls & night markets. There were a lot of people & stalls. I was very surprised at the prices of those. Those were cheaper than the prices of Japan. There were clothes & bags & CD in the night's market. We could get everything in the night's market. The night's markets open at to 12 pm from 6 pm . After watching markets,I bought the water & some beer. I heard the beer is very expensive in Penang. It was true. The price of beer was RM6. Then I went back to the hotel,I took a shower. And I drank beer.

0 件のコメント: