2006/01/29

Naoki Prize

When I waked up,I don't have a stomachache at all. And I watched the news program on TV for 2 hours. I went to the station to buy the commuter pass as the TV program finished. After buying the commuter pass,I went to the library to borrow books and return books. I sometimes go to the library to borrow books and watch movies. I used to watch the movies in the library for free. But I don't watch movies in the library. Because many people wait for watching movies in the library. And I have to go to the library before the library opens. Recently only books. After borrowing books,I went back to home to read books. The author of books I borrowed are Seicyou Matsumoto,Keiko Higashino. Keigo Higashino won the Naoki prize this year. He is one of the author I like.

0 件のコメント: