2006/01/17

'toufa' & 'nattou'

I cooked 'toufa' that looks like pudding for the first time 2 days ago. That is made of only soy milk & gelatin and is a sweet of China. So that is a very healthy food.I heard that The babies eat that as baby food in China. Yesterday I ate that and that was very delicious. I will cook that again because it is very easy to cook 'Toufa'. I like soy milk and drink a glass of soy milk everyday.I sometimes cook a dish called 'Tounyu-nabe' by using a lot of soy milk.I eat not only soy milk but 'nattou' everyday.

2 件のコメント:

Lonely Linus さんのコメント...

*Gasp* I love that dessert. It's so good! Did you manage to try some of the cold desserts in Penang? Like Ais-Kachang (Ice Kachang) or Jendol?

Hehe, now I feel like going back to Malaysia now. :D

reona さんのコメント...

No!
I couldn't eat them yet.

I hope I eat them when I'll go to Penang!
I remember Penag when I eat toufa in Japan.