2006/01/16

Madonna was a guest on TV program of "SMAP x SMAP" tonight.

I'm looking forward to watching the program of "SMAP×SMAP" on TV tonight.Because Madonna was guest of that program. SMAP is group of Japanese singers.They are very famous and popular with Japanese. I love them too.Especially Shingo Katori,Masahiro Nakai,TuyoshiKusanagi. They cook foods for guest's request and the guest eats foods on TV.And the guest selects which one is delicious. Ken Watanabe that played as role of 'LastSamurai' and married to KahoMinami recently was guest on that program.Ken Watanabe is very good at cooking. I eat only some vegetables & fish.And I usually eat macrobiotic food like beans & brown rice.Madonna too. In Japan the book that Madonna's chef wrote is one of the bestsellers. The title of book is "Big space of the small kitchen". Her name is MayumiNishioka.I want to read the book too.

2 件のコメント:

Azusa さんのコメント...

I like Madonna.
She is so beautiful and sexy.

I wanna be a woman like Madonna.

reona さんのコメント...

Azusa:
Thank you for the comment.

Yeah,I agree with you.
I like her!