2006/01/17

'livedoor' in suspicion of violation of the Securites.

The big news is reported since yesterday. That was about 'livedoor'. The famous Japanese company 'livedoor' was subjected to a search on suspicion of violation of Securities and Exchange Law. I knew that news at night. I had looked forward to watch the another programbut I didn't watch that at night. Because I was interested in the news of 'livedoor'. 'livedoor' provides the service as portal site on net. Mr.Horie is CEO of 'livedoor'. 'livedoor' is not a venture company now. It became a big company by keeping buying many companies. He is famous for not only the business man but the politician. He recently put in for the election but lose. We sometimes watch him on TV programs. Some people said that he always did something only for money. I know about his companies and don't feel like working in his companies. And I had worked in RoppongiHills that is a office of 'livedoor' too. I watched him sometimes in RoppongiHills. But some of people believe him. I think this happening makes everyone understand his real way & true things.

0 件のコメント: