2006/01/17

walking

I left my office at 8 p.m and went back to my house by train.But I got off at the next to the station near my house.Then I went back to my house by walk. I think sometimes it is good to go back to my house by walk. I am going to go back to my house by walk too tomorrow. While I walked ,I found new shops & interesting things at tonight.I took some pictures by digital-camera. While I arrived at my house,my mom watched the news about 'livedoor'.I took a bath and I watched the news of that on TV. I talked about 'livedoor' with my friends in my office.We think that tomorrow news about 'livedoor' will be bigger than today. According to the news,the market value of 'livedoor' lose 150,000 million yen only yesterday.I'm afraid that 'livedoor' will become delisting. The blog of Mr.holie was commented by 350 people.

0 件のコメント: