2006/01/08

Kek Lok Si Temple and Penang Hill

I got up at 7 am in the morning and went to the restaurant 'Tamarind Brasserie'. But the outside was still dark. The sun rose up and I watched the sunrise while breakfast. I enjoyed the sunrise and breakfast in the restaurant for 2 hours. After breakfast,I went to George town by the taxi. I went to the building 'komutar',indian street,temples、the famous hotel 'E&O' So I enjoyed the sightseeing. I felt that Georgetown is very exciting. After sightseeing in George town,I went to Kek Lok Si Temple and Penang Hill. The view of the temple was bery nice. I heard that there is this plants only in Penang Hill. I don't know this plant's name yet. I heard that Penang hill were developed for European in 1900s. I took a rest at the restaurant in Penang Hill and watched the night view from Penang Hill. I could see the Penang bridge and the night view was very beautiful. After watching the view,I went to the night market again. I eat dinner and enjoyed shopping!

0 件のコメント: