2006/01/27

'Monjya'@Ginza

I went out from my office at 7 pm and went to the restaurant where we would have a dinner. When I walked near the Ginza station,my cellphone rang.It was my friend. She is working at the company of Roppongi Hills that I had worked in the past. She said to me that she wanted to go to the restaurant together with me. Then we met in front of the shop of 'HERMES' of Ginza. We went to the restaurant but we lost our way. We finally found the restaurant as we watched the map over and over. We waited the other friends while talking with her. When it was 8:10 pm,they were arrived at the restaurant. We ordered some beers and drank at first. At next,we ordered the Japanese food called 'Monjya'.I ate the curry taste of 'Monjya'.It was very yummy!We talked about anything each other. I talked about traveling to Penang and gave to them the presents that I had bought in Penang.My friend told me about Bali and I watched some pictures that he had taken in Bali. We had a dinner and drank for 3 hours.Then I walked to the Yurakucyo station and got on the subway to go back to my home.When I was arrived at my house,it was 12:40 am. I'm afraid that I would be late for work tomorrow.

0 件のコメント: