2006/01/18

My birthday is coming close.

My mom is in my house, because my birthday is close to. I was born January. She told me how it was on the date I was born. According to her,it was very cold day and snow. My birthday always was snow every year. The weather news said that it will be colder & snow. I think my birthday of this year will be snow too. My father gave the flowers to me last year. My mom gave some money to me. My brother gave the birthday card & food to me. I was very glad to their presents. I am going to have times with mom & my brother on my birthday.

3 件のコメント:

Lonely Linus さんのコメント...

When is your birthday?
Mine is on Sept 28.

reona さんのコメント...

Hello,X!
My birthday is on Jan 21!
It was snow too!!

Lonely Linus さんのコメント...

I'm sorry I missed your birthday. Maybe I should've stayed in Japan for the weekend.

How old are you now?