2006/01/31

Japanese drama 'Rondo'

After work,I took a direct route home because I was very hungry.When I arrived at my house,my mom didn't cook dinner yet. Then I cooked dinner by myself. I ate dinner and watched sereal drama 'Rondo' that Korean actress 'Choi JiWoo' is playing as a main role on TV. I recorded the video on Sunday. The story of this drama is that heroine came to Japan from Korea to look for her dad. And she met the police man that Yutaka Takenouchi plays on TV. Then they will meet some troubles and they will fall in love. The audience rating of this drama is good now. Japanese like Choi JiWoo because she played a heroine on famous Korean drama 'Winter Song of Love'. 日本が夢中になった韓国ドラマ冬のソナタ DVD-BOX Vol.1 My mom watched this darama on TV every day. I can't wait to watch the next chapter of this drama 'Rondo'. After watching this drama,I turned off the TV by the remote control. Then I took a shower and checked the emails.

0 件のコメント: