2006/01/30

The meeting of Monday

I felt that I wouldn't like to do nothing today. It is sometimes caused of Monday. I watched the news that said that many of office workers wouldn't like to go to the offices on Mondays 1 years ago. I think it is correct. When I had worked at the company of Roppongi Hills, I had to get up at 5 am and attend the meeting in the office. It was very hard to me. But I managed to attend the meeting because of the clock's alarm and some coffee. And now,I don't need to wake up at 5 am.But I have to stand up near my desk when it is 9 am. Because the TV meeting starts at 9 am. All of co-workers listen to the meeting while standing up for 30 mins. Of course I do every morning! Sometimes we stand up for only 10 mins. Anyway,we have to attend the meething every day. I think it is a only Japanese custom.

2 件のコメント:

Lonely Linus さんのコメント...

Wow, so many updates. I have to catch up on reading your posts. :) I hope you feel better.

reona さんのコメント...

Hi,X!!

Thanks!
I feel good now!