2006/01/21

The movie 'North country'

I went to movie 'North country' in ginza at tonight. There were many people in front of the movie theater when I arrived at there. The the movie was based on the true story in the 1980s. Charlize Theron I like played as the main role in that movie. The movie heroine's name was Josey Aimes. She had 2 children and escaped from his husband and went back to her house. She had to take care of her children. Then She decided to work in the iron mines. But it was too hard to work there with workers of men. Then all of women working in the iron mines were harassed by the workers of men. So She decided to sue her company. I was so impressed with the last scene. As the story goes on,we can find her secret. The secret was very shocking. But she never lose against the troubles, and she loved her family and tried to live by herself. It was a great movie! I read the movie prgoram. The director of this movie Niki Caro produced the movie 'WHALE RIDER'. I like 'Whale Rider' too!

0 件のコメント: