2006/01/16

stir-fried vegetables & Thailand

I went to have a lunch with my friend today.I always buy food at a shop or make lunchbox.And I do internet while having a lunch. But Today I went to the Japanese restaurant "Ohachi".I ordered stir-fried vegetables and small rice and Miso-soup.The price was 650 yen. I enjoyed talking him while having a lunch.We talked about travel. He went to Okinawa from year-end days to new years days.I didn't know that. I have been to Okinawa when I was 8 years old.Okinawa is very good. People in Okinawa are very kind and food is delicious.Ocean is very beautiful. I want to go to Okinawa again.He told me that Thailand is good for travel. He traveled there 3 times.And he told me that you have to go to Ayutthaya when you will go to Thailand.Ayutthaya is one of place where I want to go to.Because he can't eat hot food,He didn't eat Thai food while travel. But I like hot food very much.I will go to Thailand someday. But I am going to Penang again in this year.I want to go to there with my brother & mom this time.I told him that Hawaii & Penang are good for travel & living too.He said to me that his hobby is travel.He went to New Zealand & Nagasaki too in last year.He usually makes a reservation of hotels & airlines by himself and travels alone.I respect him.He wants to go to Europe someday. But he can't take holidays enough to go to Europe. me too...

0 件のコメント: