2006/06/09

2006 FIFA World cup

Yes,I am watching the ceremony of 2006 FIFA world cup on TV now. Wonderful players of soccer are shown on TV! Pele,Dunga, Leonardo,Littbarski etc!! (I had gone to the stadium in order to watch the games of Jubiro iwata and I could see Dunga's plays!!) After 10 mins, we will be able to watch the game every day during the world cup!!! I am afraid that I will be able to sleep after watching the game. Because I may be excited! My family love soccer .I think my dad are excited now because my dad had joined the soccer club and he had played the soccer when he was a high school student.Although the soccer wasn't popular when my dad was young. Then he was a soccer coach of our school when I was a student. My brother had joined the soccer club of school and played the soccer too . So my family won't be able to sleep!!

5 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
well, I listened to the ceremony on the radio at work,
then watched it on the news a few minutes ago.
The first game has just finished and I managed to watch the second half live!! Then I saw the goals from the first half on the highlights. Some good goals from Germany but I didn't think they played so well?
what did you think? Their defence seemed weak.

I will now get ready to watch my first full game live,
Poland , Ecuador..... not a popular match here but I want to see it.
England has gone world cup crazy, tomorrow all the pubs will be full with people watching and all the shops will be empty .... ha ha.
I hope you get some sleep
take care
mike

reona さんのコメント...

mike:

yes,the defence of Germany was weak.
But the last goal of Germany was wonderful.
Could you watch that?

I will watch the game of Poland,Ecuador too!

I will try watching all of the games.

I want to see tomorrow's pubs in England!!

Thank you for worrying about my sleep.

It is 4 am now.But I can't sleep!!!

Mike さんのコメント...

I am amazed that you can keep on watching with no sleep ..
yes i saw that last german goal.... fantastic!!

I will try to take some photos tomorrow of football parties and send them to you.

cheers
mike

ba さんのコメント...

Miroslav Klose won a very nice birthday gift, don't you think? ;)

reona さんのコメント...

ba:
Thank you for the comment!

Yes,I think so!!