2006/06/05

Rafting and soccer game

Yes. I finally had done rafting on Sun! After I arrived at Tone river at 11 am, I had lucnh and put on the swim wear until 13 pm. Then I had been starting doing rafting and enjoyed rafting until 16 pm. But i was very tired. After rafting,we went to onsen by the bus. I arrvied at my house at 22 pm then I watched the game of Japan and Malta. To tell the truth,I wanted to go to sleep because I was tired. But I tried to watch the game. It was true that Japan won.But I think the game was not good. Anyway,I will post the article again.

3 件のコメント:

ba さんのコメント...

totemo omoshiroi!!!!

Let me see, first, rafting with friends, then onsen to relax and 'unstress' and at last, one Japan's soccer game to you cheer for... well, i think you woke up after that, right? To be that good, only in your dreams! hahahah Just kiddn', you deserved that!

Mike さんのコメント...

sounds like you had a great day!!!
I saw the match report of Japan , malta it was 1-0 but
it said that japan did not have a full strength side?
I hope you have had some rest since, so you can save some strngth for the world cup ..ha ha
take care
mike

reona さんのコメント...

ba:
Thank you for the comment!

Yes,I could enjoy!
In Japan,the game of Japan was broadcasted from 10 am.
So I could watch without sleeping!

hahaha.

mike:
Thank you for the comment!

It was true that Japan didn't have a full strength side.

Zico was angry after the game!
I think he was right!

Yes,we have to take rest in order to watch the games of world cup!!

hahaha.

Take care!