2006/06/09

Ikigami

Do you know Ikigami? I bought new anime comic Iki-gami of Motorou Mase last night. I knew about Ikigami 2 days ago. Ikigami is Japanese manga and it still published now by the manga magazine "weekly Young Sunday" of Shogakukan. What will you do if you die after 24 hours? Will you spend with your family or friends? Or, will you do things you love? Will you spend money you have in order to have a good time? Or, will you are alone? Ikigami's story is what you will you do if you die after 24 hours. The detail story is here. According to the national prosperity maintenance law, All of Japanese have to get vaccinations in Japan when they are 6 years old. Vaccinations are not simple vaccinations, One person will dies by preventive injection to 1,000 people. Because there is a vaccination with the capsule. When it is the date and time decided beforehand to 18-24 years old, the vaccination with the capsule explodes and will take life away. The government only know who will die. Yes, the government control people by using vaccinations. The main character is a civil-Service employee and his work is to deliver the paper 'Ikigami' to one person will die after 24 hours. What will they who will die after 24 hours do after they get 'Ikigami' and they know that they will die after 24 hours? I read first episode of Ikigami and I was very impressed. I like Ikigami. What will I do if I die after 24 hours?

3 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
Ikigami looks interesting but I don't think it is released in English yet. I can't find it listed anywhere.
Take care
Mike

reona さんのコメント...

mike:
Thank you for the comment!

Yes,Ikigami is interesting.

Ikigami's comics of English aren't sold yet.

There are many manga comics anime movies that adult can enjoy in Japan.

I hope that you will be able to read Ikigami!

匿名 さんのコメント...

It sounds like a manga I would read, but will get depressed about it soon after! Thanks for the detailed English description of it.