2006/06/12

turn the clock back!

I am falling to sleep and I can't stop yawn. I can't remember how many times I was falling to sleep until this afternoon. I didn't sleep until 5 am in order to watch the games. Yes,I watched the games. The game of Mexico vs Iran started at 1 am .Then it finished at 3 am.Then the game of Angola vs Portuga was broadcasted fron 3:45 am until 6 am. It is 4:30 pm now. I will go home as soon as it will be 6 pm. Then I will nap for at least 2 hours before the game of Japan vs Australia at 10 pm. After the game of Japan vs Australia, the games I want to watch will start and finish until early morning. Oh, my god! I want to be a student!!! If I was a student,I will get up at afternoon and I will watch the game until morning.

2 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
I don't know how you manage to do so much and stay awake to watch all the games!!
I am stuck at work today but I so want to watch Japan /australia...
it kicks off at 2.00pm our time so I will have to try and find a radio
or something........
why couldn't it be a later game!!!
take care
Mike

reona さんのコメント...

mike:
Thank you for the comment.
And I could know that you really enjoyed the world cup party!

Yes,this world cup,the games start from night of Japan.
So I can watch them.
When it was the world cup of Japan and Korea,some of games started at the time we worked.
We couldn't watch games.
I can understand you!!!

Anyway,I hope you watch the game of Japan and Australia!!