2006/06/16

The winning bet

Yesterday, I watched the game of England vs Trinidad and Tobago. Mike,congratulations!!! Could you enjoy the game? And how was England? Well, I got the chip of England today. Now, I look for the chips of Japan,Brazil. But there are't chips at the stores. I think soccer fans bought all of them! I hope that I will be able to buy them!!! By the way,I posted the article of about the campaign. I got the email of coca-cola Japan. Then My bets won!!! Do you want to know my bets? - The game of Korean vs Togo I bet Korean would win. - The game of Brazil vs Croatia I bet Brazil would win. - The game of Spain vs The Republic of Ukraine I bet Spain would win. I know these bets may be easy. I thought these were easy too. Is it wrong? Anyway, My bets won. So I will be able to get the towel of the world cup. I couldn't select the towel I wanted. After 2 weeks, I will get one of these towels!!! I will post again when I will get the towel.

4 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
thank you...please keep watching Englands games I think you bring them luck!! ha ha
Yes we finished work early and went to the pub to watch the game.
It was fun and I'm glad we won but I didn't think England looked strong. I don't think they looked good enough to take on Brazil or Argentina.
I am however very happy that we won and we are through to the next round.Maybe we'll warm up as the time goes on and Rooney gets fitter.
Cool , you won a towel... i hope you find the rest of the chips.
Wow I just listened to the Argentina vs Serbia on the radio..... 6 nil... amazing,
I wish I could have watched it.
take care
Mike

reona さんのコメント...

Mike:
Thank you for the comment!!!

I am watching the game of Netherlands vs the Ivory Coast while listening to the song of djavan.

Did you watch the game on bup?
Cool!!!!!!!!!!

I like the English pub of Japan.

Argentina was wonderful.

I shoted many times while watching the game.

Their condition is very good!
I agree with you England and Brazil are cafe of Argentina.

I think this game of Argentina is a best game since the world cup had started.

Of course ,it may be changed for now.

Enjoy watching game together!

Mike さんのコメント...

ha ha , I went to the pub again and watched most of the Netherlands /Ivory coast game...... I had a few pints of Guiness !! If you like English pubs in Japan then you would love real English pubs in the Cotswolds!!

take care
mike

reona さんのコメント...

mike:

Thank you for the comment!
I want to go to English pubs in the Cotswolds!!

Which season is the Cotswolds best?

I will try to visit the cotswolds of England next year because I may go to Penang on Sep.

If I win the lottery,I will go to Cotsland at once!!

hahaha