2006/06/24

Who is new coach???

I watched the game of the world cup until early morning. Now,I am waiting the game of Germany vs Sweden,Aregentina vs Mexico. The games that I watched were here. - France vs Togo I think France is not good on this world cup. Is it wrong? - Switzerland vs Korea Switzerland won!!! But Korea was good. It is true that Korea is stronger than Japan. By the way, Japanese players came back to Japan today. Although the world cup doesn't finish, Japanese soccer is starting working at the next world cup.(But my world cup doesn't finish.I will keep watching the game until morning.hahaha) I am sorry that Zico quits although he said that he became a coach of only this world cup. According to the news,new coach may be Ivica Osim. I hope that Japan will be able to play on next world cup. And I want to say that I thank Zico and Japanese players because I could enjoy watching the games of Japan.

4 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
it was difficult to watch the games yesterday because I was at my friends wedding. Luckily the wedding party was at a hotel so my friend and I found a room with a T.V. set...... we sneaked in and managed to see some of the Germany match.... but then we were caught by my friends wife.... ha ha so we had to go back to the party....... we sneaked away again to watch Argentina........ and again he got caught by his wife...ha ha ha..
Well England play today so I will watch all of that match !!
I enjoyed watching Japan too, I'm sure they will be at the next world cup.
take care
Mike

ba さんのコメント...

you are totally right about france. it is a ridiculous team. i can't understand how it managed to defeat brazil in 1998...

and switzerland surprised me too!

about the coach, i wish Mr. Osim luck! Japan deserves a good coach!

Mike さんのコメント...

ENGLAND!!
Hi Reona
I don't know what to think, we won the game and will now play Portugal so I'm excited.....
but , the performance wasn't so good ..certainly not good enough to face Argentina or Brazil?
At least Rooney seems fit now but even he can't win on his own!!
take care
mike

reona さんのコメント...

mike:
Congratulations!
I watched the game too!!

Ba:
Thank for the comment!

I am sorry I couldn't chat with you.

Because my PC was not work...

Hahaha.
Anyway,I enjoy watching the game.
(I feel sleepy now...)
Tcahu!