2006/06/12

Terrible game

Yeah,same situation. I know this situation.And I had watched the game like this many times. Japanese team used to play at soccer.Then they lose fight motivation and they tried to defense after they got the point. I don't understand that. But this team was different for me. This team was changed by Zico. But this game was terrible. There were many their mistake. And now,I hate Japanense reporters. Why? After Japan got the point,he said "Don't mistake.and defence!!". I think it is nonsense not to keep attacking. I thought it was difficult that Japan win before the game. But after Japan got 1 point,I hoped that Japan might win. But our hope didn't come true.Although they had some chances to get a point but they couldn't. I can't express my sad. I know that the game will be continued. But this game was terrilbe. I remember old Japanese team's games.When I had watched the games of old Japanese team,I was often disappointed. I know Japanaese soccer is still development. But I want them to play well with fight motivations. Sorry.I can't explain well because my english isn't perfect. If I post in Japanese, I will post many words. Really, I am disappinted. If they play well and they lose,I may understand. But this game was terrible. I don't like the play of this game. We have to learn how to play more. Very sad...

3 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

oh no,
I really feel for you,
I couldn't see the game but I listened to it on the radio, I was so excited at half time, but then the last 10 minutes ...........
It's hard to tell the quality of the football from the radio but the English reporters seemed to say that Japan were playing quite well at times ?
You are right though they need to keep attacking... trying to protect a small lead is too much of a gamble.
I hope you are not too upset Reona and can enjoy some more games.
Take care
Mike

ba さんのコメント...

your english is fine! and i can understand perfectly your fellings (because i feel the same)...

you know soccer very well!

c'mon, if you don't think japan has no more chances, let's cheer for brazil!!!!!!

reona さんのコメント...

Mike:

Thank for the comment and worrying about me.

It was a terrible game.
I think the news of tomorrow will bad.

The players knew that because they said that at the interviews.
Anyway,it was good that Japan knew the world level of the soccer and how to play.

I hope that England will play well!!!

hahaha

Ba:
Thank you for the comment.

Yes,I will cheer for brazil!!!
I like the soccr of brazil.
So I am afraid that I will support Brazil when I will watch the game of Brazil vs Japana.
hahaha.

anyway,we can enjoy the games!!!
Thank you!!!