2006/06/16

The unfortunate phone

Now, I am watching the game of Argentina vs and chatting with Ba at home. By the way, my boss take holidays since today. He will take holidays at next week too. Anyway, today I attended the boring the meeting for 1 hours from 9:am to 10:30. Then I finished my tasks of today. I hoped that I would drink wine at Shinjyuku after work. But I had to give up because of the unfortunate phone. The phone was ringing when it was 5:40 pm! I felt it must be a bad news when it was ringing. And My guess was right... He asked me to fix at once after he found the bug of our system. So I gave up to drink wine at Shinjyuku. If my boss didn't take a holiday today, I must ask him to fix the bug because the system of the bug isn't my task and it is his fault. After I could fix the bug at my office, I left my home. I am sorry that I couldn't drink wine at Shinjyuku. Now,I am drinking wine while watching the game. I think Argentina will won at this game because Argentina's condition is good since they played for the first time.

0 件のコメント: