2006/08/16

Eki-ben

I had to go back Tokyo. So I left from Nagoya at night after I watched movies ,dramas. These are eki-ben. Eki-ben are box lunch that sold at train stations or on trains. "Miso-katus" ,that is fried pork with red miso sauce, is a dish of Nagoya famous food. I wanted to try eating them. But I couldn't eat more because I had dinner with my family. Anyway, I could sit on the seat while getting on the express train to Tokyo. I really thanked my mother. Because she made a reservations of it yesterday. If she didn't do that, I had to keep standing up on the train. After 2 hours, the express train arrived at Tokyo station. My summer vacations was over. I could really enjoy my summer vaction with my family. I hope that I will meet my father and spend a good time together.

6 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

spending good time with family is our precious.

Ipshi さんのコメント...

all those things in the lunch box look yummy ... wat r they??

im so glad u had fun on ur vacation!!! i hope i get to go on one soon!! spending time wit family and ppl u love is by far the closest u get to true happiness.

hey iv asked for ur addy thro mail .. plz reply soon .. hav something special waitin for u!!

匿名 さんのコメント...

wow - those 'snacks' looks so yummy & health food. I think Japan should export these good things to the rest of the world. Good value for money too.

I am glad to read that you had a nice time with your family!

reona さんのコメント...

alex:
Thank you for the comment!

yes.I could enjoy my vacation!

ipshi:
Thank you for the comment and email!
I hope you enjoy your vacation too!

Lizze:
Thank you for the comment!
Do you often go to Japanese restaurant in London?

Please try!!!
Take care!

匿名 さんのコメント...

I have been to one Tepenyaki resturant in London which was really nice. There is not that many Japanese food places (well, I have not found them) and it is mainly cheapish Chinese food places around.

The best Tepenyaki resturant I have been to was, of course, in Shibuya. It was a small family resturant and the meat was superb.

reona さんのコメント...

lizze:
Thank you for the comment!

Wow. Did you find nice Tepanyaki of Shibuya?
I want to go to there!
Please tell me if you remember the name of it.