2006/08/10

'iCon'

At last night, the soccer's game of Japan vs Trinidad and Tobago was held although I couldn't watch it. Japan won. But Osim and players have to solve many problems because the new team just began to start. New players played on the last night's game. I agree with Osim's interview after the game. They knew their weakness and they have to solve them. I hope that. Well, Osim is very calm and he is cool of Japnese soccer.He honestly says about Japanese soccer. It is good for Japanese who believe that Japan might win Brazil on the world cup. Anyway, I have a lot of time next week. So I will try reading one book. Yes, 'iCon'!!! I like Steave Jobs. Have you every read 'iCon'? I read the books about Steave Jobs and apple before. So I look forward to read 'iCon'. Of course I have to finish reading Prizon hotel. Recently, I didn't read business books at all.(I read only mystery novels and manga.hahaha) Have you ever read these books? Although I read other books , I recommend these books. I will try reading these again.

2 件のコメント:

ba さんのコメント...

wow, now you said i checked. japan defeated t&t with a 2-0 score! and i read that both goals were scored by alex santos... very nice first step!!! good luck for mr. osim!

and congratulations for japanese people, who crowded the stadium!!

by the way, i look foward to iCon too!

se cuide
ba.

reona さんのコメント...

Ba:
Thank you for the comment.

I am reading iCon now.

It is very interesting.

Steve Jobs and Apple's history is very interesting.

I think you enjoy reading it.

Take care!