2006/08/18

Season 2 of LOST

Finally, I finished reading "Prison hotel" and watching season 2 of LOST. So I am finding next interesting drama. If "Death Note" is still releasing at the movie theaters, I had gone to them. But it was over. I have to wait for DVD of "Death Note". I may watch the movies 'uchoten hotel' of Kouki Mitani and 'Tony Takitani' soon. I read the news about broadcast. Acording to the news, CBS will start broadcasting TV drama "The survivors" and "CSI" for free by the net in September. I think that people who watch Japanese dramas increase more if they are broadcasted on the net. Anyway, I am looking for interesting movies or dramas. Please tell me if you know about them.

2 件のコメント:

ba さんのコメント...

hello! i hope you see this comment before sunday! hahaha here some suggestions:

scent of woman;
shine;
red corner (i like this one!);
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind;
L'ultimo bacio (the last kiss) (it's silly but i liked it); and
goodbye lenin (this is wonderful!!!);

well, i think that's all. for now! ;) Enjoy your weekend

reona さんのコメント...

Ba:
Thank you for the comment!

I heard that goodbye lenin is a nice movie.

I will try watching it!

Take care!