2006/08/13

Time slip!!!!

I got up at 9 am and went to Tokugawa Art Museum and a garden. Once, my father told me that many foreigners and Japanese visited them and there are many exhibits of national treasures in Tokugawa Art Museum. So I really looked for going to there. This is an entrance of Tokugwa museum.

- Helmet and Armor of

- Arrows that samurai used

- bronze

- The picture of the tale of Genji

I was very surprised at exhibits while looking at them. Because I have not realistically watched them till now at all so far.I had known only them of movies and TV programs. Swords (Ieyasu Tokugawa, Nobunaga Oda etc used them),letters and pictures,clothes and things of Noh etc.
Yes,they are very fantastic. I recommend that you go to there. They are worth looking once. I will go to there again. I really could enjoyed looking at them.
After looking at them, we went to a restaurant "Garden restaurant tokugawaen".


I will write about the restaurant and a garden later.
Anyway, you can slip into the Edo period if you go to Tokugawa museum.

4 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
I hope you had a lovely holiday!!
Wow ,that museum looks amazing , I would love to see those things up close. I have seen them in films and have many pictures in books and on the internet but I really would love to see them for real.
Thank you for sharing the pictures .
take care
Mike

Fabian さんのコメント...

You must have a great holiday! I will go on holiday, too! I will be at Baltic Sea from Wednesday to Sunday!

ba さんのコメント...

i really REALLY admire ieyasu-sama's story!!! what a brave warrior he was!
now i see why japanese people were asking for 'samurai spirit' on World Cup!

reona さんのコメント...

Mike:
I think you can enjoy looking at them if you visit there!!!

I was impressed with them.
They are very wonderful.
I want to go to there again.

Fabi:
Wow,Baltic Sea ?
Sounds nice!!!

I look forward to reading your blog!!

Enjoy your holidays!

Ba:
Yeah.That's right.
(But I don't know whether japanese people were asking for 'samurai spirit' on World Cup.Because samurai sprit is ad of Japanese companeis.hahaha)