2006/08/02

My summver vactions

Well, I managed to release new service yesterday. But I have to fix bugs and hear silly questions from other department. I want to write about a detail of it. But I stop writing about it. Anyway,I will take holidays the week after next. I am looking forward to taking holidays. Well, I may go to Nagoya of Aichi prefecture from Aug 11th to Aug 15th or 16th although I don't know what I will do in there. It is good for me to meet my father and have dinner together with my family. Of course I want my family to go to travel someday. Nagoya's culture is different from Tokyo. For example different dialects, food,customs. When I had gone to cafes of Nagoya, I was very surprised that they provide breakfast (bread and egg,salad) to us when we order only coffee in the morning. Of course we pay only the money of coffee. I heard that it is common in Nagoya. Could you believe? These are other famous foods of Nagoya. - kishimen (Nagoya's noddle) - red miso I think that Nagoya's people only drink red miso soup. They eat hot noodle(udon) and fried pork etc with red miso sauce. Do you know Noritake? Noritake is a company of Nagoya. When I gone to Nagoya ,I knew that. Althoguh I didn't go to Tokugawa museum in Nagoya. If you go to there, you can see many exhibitions of Samurai. Please look at these if you want to see them.

7 件のコメント:

ba さんのコメント...

so it is true about nagoya's dialects? i read on many books (like tanizaki's 'makioka sisters' that there is this difference, but i never believed... sorry!

well, here in brazil on restaurants at lunch time we usually have bread, butter, nasubi salad, carrot salad for free.
but at breakfast nothing compares to nagoya's cafes!! hahaha

thank you for posting again, i hope your trip is as nice as you expect!!!

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
as usual , I want to try all the foods you talk about...ha ha
interesting they eat eggs for breakfast? how are these cooked? sounds very western to have eggs ... it's common here.
I looked at the Noritake pictures ..how strange they look like old English table ware???? so I looked at some web sites and I see they have made these western style ceramics for more than 100 years... wow!
and of course I want to see the Samurai museum!
I hope you fix the bugs!!
take care
Mike

Mike さんのコメント...

P.S.
I found the U.K. web site for Noritake as they have a U.K. company too, it explains the history in English

http://www.noritake.co.uk/history/index.htm

cheers
Mike

Ipshi さんのコメント...

this is the first time iv read about ur family .. that is so sweet .. hope u hav a great trip!!!

Piccola さんのコメント...

Have a nice holiday.

Fabian さんのコメント...

I hope you will enjoy your summer holiday! Have a lot of fun!!

reona さんのコメント...

Mike:
Thank you for the link!
I could read a history of website!

Noritake look like old English table ware very much!!
Yes,that is right!

Noritake may be popular in Japan because Noritake is cheaper than Wedgwood of England!


Ipshi,Piccola,Fabi:
Thank you for the comment!
Yes,I want to meet my father and spend time together at once!

I will write about if I meet my father!
Have a nice day!