2006/08/31

Veronica Guerin

At last night, I watched movies. First of them was "MARIA FULL OF GRACE".



This movie was one of the movies I want to watch. I was very absorbed in this movie while watching. The characters in the novel seem quite real. After watching it, I thought about poor and real of Colombia, drugs.

The second was "TOM-YUM-GOONG".



Thailand is one of the countries I want to visit.
I think that action was very exciting and good. But story wasn't as good as actions.

Final was "Veronica Guerin". Yes, true story. My brother recommended this movie.



I like Cate Blanchett very much. So I watch her movies. I like The Gift,Charlotte Gray.

After watching it, I repsect her and her family so much. I remember when I heard the news about her death when she was killed. I think that it is a movie worth watching.

I could enjoy movies although I couldn't sleep enough because I woke up until 4 am.

2 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
you know I watch so many foreign movies , especially Japanese and European that I don't seem to keep up with new releases from Britain or the U.S.A.....
I really want to see Maria full of Grace, I must watch that soon, and I have also wanted to watch Veronica Guerin....
I must make more time to watch films and spend less time at the pub ...ha ha
take care
Mike

reona さんのコメント...

Mike:
Yes,I know that you know wonderful Japanese movies very well!
I hope you like them.
They are very wonderful movies.
Have a nice day!