2015/03/02

Mount Fuji

I decided to go to Fuji mountain with my family.



My father has been enjoying to ride on the bicycle since last year. In now, the bicycle is his hobby now.

Last year, I started to enjoy the bicycle because my friend's hobby is ridding on the bicycle and she is enjoying it for several years. One day, she recommend it to me. So I started to ride on the bicycle and enjoyed the sightseeing while ridding the bicycle in weekends with her.
After enjoying it, we often gone to parks and had a lunch.
Of course, we drank beer!!!
I really had a good time.!

But I don't ride on the bicycle because of my right broken bones. It happend 1 years ago. Then I couldn't ride on the bicycle.

Instead of, my father started to ridding the bicycle.
It's funny.

Anyway, my father wants to ride on the bicycle around the Mountain Fuji and he decided to go to there.

He asked my mother and me to go to there and we decided to go to there together.

I had been to there once. But it is first time to go there with my family.

I can't wait to go there.

0 件のコメント: