2015/03/05

Recent my life

I didn't upload my blog for a long time.

I have some reasons.

My condition was worse.

I stayed months in a hospital. Yes, I have a sick. So now, I have to go to the hospital at least once a month.
A few days ago, I went to the hospital. As soon as I arrived at there, I was checked by a blood test.
After checking a test, I waited for a few hours to meet the doctor.
Many people come to this hospital because it is a big hospital.

Anyway, the test wasn't good. When I listened to a result of a blood test, I was so surprised because the new sick was found....
The doctor said me that I have to take another test on 17th.
I booked the  the another test. Perhaps, I'll write about my sick.
 
In addition, I am going to the school to study about websites.

I'll have many times because I'll finish school tomorrow.
So I will go to travel with my family. I'll talk about it after traveling.

Anyway, I realized the health is a treasure because I had to stay in the hospital.
The day when I stayed in the hospital was long and the life of the hospital wasn't good.

Yes,I know the hospital is the place where the doctors cure human ailments.

I will try to take easy because I don't want to stay in the hospital again.

1 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
I'm sorry to hear you have been sick , I hope you feel better soon
Mike